The 19th Simulated International Conference Communication Poster Contest for Postgraduate Students in Jiangsu University
Sponsor & Organizer：Graduate School, JSU & School of Foreign Languages, JSU
Seminars, conferences and workshop participation and attendance are essential requirements for postgraduate students to promote their scholarly development. Thus, Jiangsu University consistently encourages qualified postgraduate students to participate in academic communication contests. According to our fine tradition, Jiangsu University will host the Annual Simulated International Conference Communication poster Contest for postgraduate students in pursuit of academic excellence.
1. Promote the development of postgraduate education of Jiangsu University
2. Enhance the academic competence of postgraduate students
3. Develop global talents through simulated international competition
4. Provide opportunity for postgraduate students to showcase poster presentation skills in English and their scholarly work as well.
Academic Poster Design Contest:
1．Academic poster in English with the pattern specification: 60 * 90cm PPT （See the template shared in attachment or You can use your own template)
2．The poster should present corresponding research findings to particular academic questions with academic viewpoints and analysis
3．Make your poster engaging: use statement, photograph, or diagram as focal points to attract attention.
EVALUATION CRITERIAS :
Evaluation will be based on the following key metrics:
l Academic Value
l Clarity In Presentation
l Innovation in Design
Voting : All postgraduate students are enjoined to vote for the best Academic poster design submitted by the participants.
Participants are encouraged to share the posters with their colleagues and mobilize them to vote.
REGISTRATION / HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Academic poster design:
1. Everyone can take part in the academic poster design in group（4 overseas Master or PhD students.
2. Please leave a blank space about 5 cm for numbering at the upper left corner of the wall poster.
3. Please write your school and name in the poster.
4. Please submit your poster before 22nd May 24:00 to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name “poster design” and in the Email please write your name,student ID.school and major. Thank you!
5. Your posters will be displayed for voting.
Time: to be announced, Venue: Hall of Graduate Building
please scan QR code join the poster design wechat group （See attachment 1）
RECOGNITION AND AWARD:
Academic poster design: three first-class prizes, five second-class prizes, twelve third-class prizes, honorary certificates will be awarded to the winners.